Nestor Shanahan Auctioneers have been providing a full property sales and valuation service since its foundation in 1957 by Mr. Louis Nestor (MRICS). Now under the directorship of Mr. Brian Nestor (MIPAV MCEI TRV). The team provides a combined total of in excess of 90 years experience in the munster property market.
We are members of the Institute of Professional Auctioneers & Valuers
We are registered with the Property Services Regulatory Authority Licence Number: 002417
We specialise in the Sale of Residential Property…..Sales/Letting of Commercial Properties….Farm Holdings and Land Sales
We are Valuer’s for the following Banks
- Bank of Ireland
- Permanen tsb
- Haven Mortgages
- Limerick City& County Council
We also carry out Valuations for the following….
- Private Valuations
- Fairdeal Valuations
- Probate Valuations
- Court Valuations
- Commercial Rates Valuations
- Commercial Valuations
- Should you require a Building Energy Rating we can recommend qualified people to do it for you.
Should you be Thinking of Selling your property please give us a call.
- We will call to your property to inspected it and give you advice on any works we feel would make the property more appealing to potential purchasers
- We will go through the sale process with you and answer any queries you may have
- We will advise you of our Professional Fees on a successful sale (in writing)
- We will put forward a advertising budget (in writing)
- Please note you will require a Building Energy Cert.
- Should your property have a mortgage on it we would suggest that you contact your Solicitor to request the Title Deeds so they can have a contracts ready to go out to the purchasers solicitor. Please note it takes a couple of weeks for some banks to release the Title Deeds of your property.
- We will ask you in relation to any extensions which have been added to the property and that planning permission was granted for such works. If not you may require retention of planning for the structure that it complies to planning. You may have to appoint a Surveyor to do this for you and at the same time he/she can also confirm that the boundaries are ok and correct on a current folio map
- If you are the executor acting on behalf of a sale you will be advised to get a Probate Valuation carried out (we can do this). Your Solicitor will advise in relation to this.
- We will conduct all viewings of your property and will report back to you on potential interested from parties.
- We will relay offers to you for your consideration.
- Should you accept an offer the next step is we request a Booking Deposit which is normally 5% of the purchase price.
- The purchaser (if going for a Bank Loan) will require a Bank Valuation which is done by the Bank.
- The purchaser will also be advised by their Solicitor to get a Surveyors Report carried out on your property. If no major issues are raised the intending purchaser will forward report to there Solicitor.
- During this time your Solicitor and the purchasers Solicitor will be sorting out any queries with regard to the Title of the property.
- It takes about 8/10 weeks to close the sale.
- Aerial Photography
- Video Presentation of your property
- Social Media Advertising